- Shake well before each use.
2. Glide liner along the upper lash line, making an even line as thick as your lash band. Count to 5.
3. Stick your false lashes onto SuperSticky liner. Do not use liner on waterline or lowerlash line.
4. Adhere lashes to SuperSticky liner. Press and pull lashes to create more stickiness because the liner is pressure-sensitive.
5. Reapply SuperSticky if it is not sticky enough until desired stickiness.
6. To remove, gently peel off lashes from either corner and place it back to the case. Cleanse skin with oil-based makeup remover.
How To Remove:
1. Use an oil-based makeup remover to apply on dry eyelid.
2. Massage for a minute.
3. Wet FAB Remover and gently wipe liner off in circular motion.
*SuperSticky Liner Tips:
If the liner seems dried, use a warm cloth to wipe the tips. This is because drawing on eyeshadow has resulted from a dried coat of eyeshadow on the tips.
You may use your own normal eyeliner to make a wing first and draw SuperSticky liners on top to create the stickiness.
To cover extra stickiness, you may brush on some powder after sticking your false lash.
Pull your lash on the middle to maintain lash shape. Avoid scratching from the side as it will bend the lash band and deform the shape.